By applying for a coaching position with the Valentine-Eleebana JFLFC, you are agreeing to abide by the following conditions.
- Agree to follow all Rules and Regulations as set down by the Club and the governing bodies
- Agree to abide by the Constitution of the Club and its rules and regulations
- Agree to abide by the Code of Conduct and Safe play Code for rugby league
- To attend all coaching staff development days and meetings.
- To hold training sessions only at the times and places as allocated by the Club.
- To attend all mandatory courses recommended by the Club.
- To take full responsibility of all Club equipment that is assigned to you at the start of the season, and
- Ensure that all Club equipment is returned and signed off at the end of the season.
Completion of this application does not guarantee any person a position with this club. Selection of coaches will be as per the Valentine – Eleebana JRLFC Constitution and By-Laws. A relevant Child Protection check will be required to be completed by any volunteer of the Valentine – Eleebana JRLFC